I feel like I haven't done of these for awhile, but apparently the last one was just in September? Ah, well, I fall in love with something new every day, I suppose. Here's a list of the latest.
- Reciprocitee Aromatherapy Minis: These first came in my Bloom Bloom Beautifully box (that brand I modeled for!), & I stocked up on a couple extras. At $5 apiece, they last a surprisingly long time, & I love that each of the scents comes with an intention, like "love," "refresh," or "calm."
- This Is Us: I resisted this new, Internet-beloved show because I tend to assume that anything starring Mandy Moore is going to be too emotional for me to withstand. But this show? Is incredible. As if the first episode weren't excellent enough, the twist at the end has me totally hooked.
- Weird Beard Candle Co. Peanut Butter Coffee Porter Soy Candle:
This candle was created to replicate the scent of a popular beer from
nearby Willoughby Brewing Co., & while I've never had the beer -
dark beers aren't my jam - the candle smells the way I hope heaven does.
Everybody's gettin' these for Christmas!
- Bomb That Bath Organic Lemon Sugar Scrub: This, too, first came in a Bloom Beautifully Box. This homemade sugar scrub smells so good,
& not at all like Lysol, the way lemon-scented products sometimes
do. It also comes in about a dozen other scents, & believe me, I
plan to try 'em all.
- World Market Prayer Shawl Kimono:
I scored this piece for just $10, & I've never received so many
compliments on an article of clothing. It's perfect for Ohio's
unpredictable fall weather, cute over tank tops & sweaters alike.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner: I've blogged about this before, namely when I panicked because I learned that it - my favorite & most relied upon beauty product - was being discontinued. Somehow, it's still available, & so I stocked up. Now, every time I use it, I thank my lucky stars that I've still got it... for now.
- Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips: These
first came in my WalMart Beauty Box (don't judge me), & while
they're totally reminiscent of the early 2000s, they also work really
well. I know it's strange, but I love that feeling when I finally rip it off my nose (don't judge me).
- GrubHub: I was so happy to find that GrubHub finally delivers in my neighborhood, though it doesn't include as many restaurants as I'd like. It does, however, deliver from my all-time favorite Indian place, Tandul, which means I'm all set for the winter.
- The Knot magazine: I never thought I'd say this, but when it comes to planning a wedding, the Internet is too much for me. I can't handle Pinterest, which is full of everything ever. Magazines keep it curated, narrowing it down for me so I can get inspired without also getting overwhelmed.
- Peach Honest Tea: The pizza shop a few doors down from me sells this delicious, organic, peach-flavored black tea. It's only 100 calories, so I don't feel too guilty about it, & it's so refreshing.